Nutrition and Enteral Services
Cook Children's Home Health provides the leading nutrition products to health care professionals and their patients. Led by a clinical team with a vast expertise in pediatrics, we deliver a wide variety of services and supplies directly to patient families in their homes. This includes caregiver/patient training and education - all happening in the right place and at the right time.
Feeding pumps and enteral supplies
- Zevex EnteraLite® pump
- Kangaroo™ Joey pump
- MIC-KEY and MiniONE® Buttons
- ENFit® and other devices
- Back-up buttons for all gastrotomy patients
- Additional pumps are available, please contact us for more information
All major pediatric formulas available, plus special order formulas and products
- Specialty formulas for patients under 1 year old
- Diagnosis-specific formulas for patients over 1 year old
- Failure to thrive
- Blended solid food products
- An assortment of flavored formulas
- Formula thickeners
- Our registered dietitian manages nutritional assessments, letters of medical necessity, change order reviews, as well as answers nutrition and formula-related questions.
- Clinicians and service technicians are available for new and existing patients 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Delivery and set-up services offered 365 days per year.
- Medical templates to facilitate supply orders for busy health care professionals.
- Nasogastric tube placement in Fort Worth and Dallas, including caregiver training and education.
Contact Cook Children's Home Health
If you or your office would like to meet with a representative, please contact your local physician liaison.
Referrals may be made 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Office hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. After hours, an answering service will connect referring physicians or clinicians to the on-call nurse