Nutrition and Enteral Services
Cook Children's Home Health provides the leading nutrition products to health care professionals and their patients. Led by a clinical team with a vast expertise in pediatrics, we deliver a wide variety of services and supplies directly to patient families in their homes. This includes caregiver/patient training and education - all happening in the right place and at the right time.
Feeding pumps and enteral supplies
- Zevex EnteraLite® pump
- Kangaroo™ Joey pump
- MIC-KEY and MiniONE® Buttons
- ENFit® and other devices
- Back-up buttons for all gastrotomy patients
- Additional pumps are available, please contact us for more information
All major pediatric formulas available, plus special order formulas and products
- Specialty formulas for patients under 1 year old
- Diagnosis-specific formulas for patients over 1 year old
- Failure to thrive
- Blended solid food products
- An assortment of flavored formulas
- Formula thickeners
- Our registered dietitian manages nutritional assessments, letters of medical necessity, change order reviews, as well as answers nutrition and formula-related questions.
- Clinicians and service technicians are available for new and existing patients 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Delivery and set-up services offered 365 days per year.
- Medical templates to facilitate supply orders for busy health care professionals.
- Nasogastric tube placement in Fort Worth and Dallas, including caregiver training and education.
Contact Cook Children's Home Health
Physicians and referral sources, please contact your local Cook Children's Home Health office or call 1-800-747-8242.
If you or your office would like to meet with a representative, please contact your local physician liaison.
Referrals may be made 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Office hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. After hours, an answering service will connect referring physicians or clinicians to the on-call nurse
If your child has a supply, equipment or nursing need, please contact your child's physician for a referral to Cook Children's Home Health.
If you have general questions about our services and locations, please contact your local Cook Children's Home Health office or call 1-800-747-8242.